Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) has a number of applications across a wide range of industries. It is non-destructive and can be used to detect subsurfce objects, as well as integrating with mapping, GPS and 3D technology.
GPR’s versatility makes it one of the most useful tools in engineering, construction, archaeology, geosciences, and many other fields.
- Subsurface characterization
- Detection of Drums, utilities, waste
- Mapping contamination plumes
- Utility; Wire, Septic, Conduit Detection
- Overburden and stratigraphic mapping
- Depth to Bedrock and velocity identification
- Groundwater Location
- Detecting salt water intrusion
- UXO, Drum, Tank, Pipe, Rebar Detection